As a blogger you get a lot of exciting products, but none excited me like the revolutionary sonic brush from Nuskin. So what is this device…
The LumiSpa is the cool kid of facial cleansing brushes. It gently and deeply cleanses the skin of dirt, makeup, oil and impurities while leaving your skin smooth and soft; and your pores tight. it promises us brighter, softer, smoother skin within a week just by using it on skin for 2 minutes.
What makes it different?
The technology is very different from what we know. It has a silicon head with small massaging bead like effect and a dual direction movement of the brush on the skin’s surface ” a Micro pulse oscillation technology” and that is what sets it apart from other cleansing brushes.
- Gently cleanses skin without any harshness
- Perfect for people with sensitive skin
- if you’re always on the go
- Renews, revitalises and reenergises skin with its massage effect
- Easy to clean, charge and assemble/dissemble
- can be used morning and evening
- very easy to use as the device itself for 30 second on each area of the skin
- It alerts you if you use it too fast or hard by pausing and vibrating
- Its water proof, it can be used in the shower as it has a rubber grip
- cleanses pores and purifies skin
- Renews skin to reveal radiance
How to: I suggest you use it with the Age Loc activating cleanser
- Splash some water on your face
- Apply cleanser all over your face (I used the age Loc activating cleanser that was sent with the brush)
- Wet the brush head
- Turn on the device by pushing the button with the lights
- Move device across skin gently without rubbing
- Rinse face thoroughly and you’re done
From personal experience, I loved this brush! I can also understand how we are used to brush bristles and it will take some time to see or feel results as our deep conscious is accustomed to brushes. Compared to a Clarisonic, Its set at a competitive price and will definitely be very popular in the beauty community as we are all trying to go gentle. I would highly recommend the LumiSpa for problematic/sensitive skin, as its easier to keep clean compared to other cleansing brushes.
The brush will officially be launched in March.
Would you use the LumiSpa? Are you curious about it? let me know in the comment section and we will chat about it.